WORKING TO IMPROVE RETIREMENT AND HEALTHCARE BENEFITS FOR RETIRED EDUCATORS
CEA-Retired and NEA-Retired unified membership is the fastest growing segment of both organizations. CEA-Retired is the only retired teachers' organization in Connecticut that is affiliated with CEA and NEA. If you've been a member of CEA throughout your teaching career, stay involved with the organizations that have worked for you!
CEA-Retired: Find out why you should join
We work with CEA and NEA members to
- Protect and improve pensions and healthcare benefits.
- Strengthen Social Security and Medicare.
- Improve public education.
- Participate in national and regional conferences and seminars.
- Monitor the actions of the legislature and the State Teachers'Retirement Board
CEA-Retired members explain the many benefits and advantages of membership. Not yet a member of CEA-Retired? Watch our video and find out why so many of your colleagues are.
Lifetime or Annual Memberships are available. You can choose one of the following memberships.
- Unified Lifetime Retired Membership is $500 (CEA $250 and NEA $250).
- Unified Annual Retired Membership is $60 per year (CEA $25 and NEA $35). Annual membership runs from September 1 through August 31.
Whether you choose annual or life membership, please write one check to CEA for your dues.
"CEA-Retired is a vibrant organization for retired teachers in Connecticut. CEA-Retired helps protect our retirement benefits and keep us informed on any issue that will impact our pension or healthcare"
CEA PRE-RETIRED LIFE MEMBERSHIP
CEA members with at least 10 years of membership may purchase a CEA Pre-Retired Life Membership upon the payment of the Retired Life Membership fee. Refer to the links below for additional information.
BECOME A CEA-RETIRED MEMBER
Download and print the CEA-Retired Membership form and mail to it the address below. You may also contact Cherie Young at CEA or call her at 860-525-5641 or 1-800-842-4316 to request a membership form.
Capitol Place, Suite 500
21 Oak Street
Hartford, CT 06106-8001