End-of-year conference and review; check your plan for specific date, but must be completed by June 30th.
You and your evaluator should discuss:
- What evidence of student growth over time will you bring to discuss?
- How did control factors impact student progress (if at all)?
- Overall, were your IAGDs appropriate and attainable?
REMINDER: If student test data is not available, the student outcome rating will be based on other
Teacher Performance Outcomes:
- What feedback from observations and reviews of practice will you bring to discuss?
- What other evidence will you bring that supports your performance in domains not directly observable in the classroom?
- How does your evidence support your self-assessment?
What evidence will you bring to show:
- Parent engagement?
- Planning of lessons?
- Professional responsibility?
REMINDER: a summative rating can be disputed or audited for accuracy. Check your plan for specific disputed
Download this checklist